Ratatouille Bruschetta with Santo Amaro Sardines in Olive Oil and Red Piri Piri Pepper
Cooking time: 45 minutes
For 3 or 6 servings:
- 1 can of Santo Amaro Sardines in Olive Oil and red Piri Piri Pepper
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 eggplant
- 1 yellow zucchini
- 1 green zucchini
- 2 tomatoes
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the tomatoes, zucchini and eggplant into thin slices.
- Apart make a Neapolitan sauce.
Assembling the ratatouille:
- The vegetables are placed alternately on the Neapolitan sauce.
- Continue this process until you complete the entire space.
- You can add a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil on top of the vegetables, salt and pepper to taste.
Bake until a nice golden appearance is obtained on the vegetables.
Ready to serve! Add a portion of the Ratatouille over the Bruschetta, add the Santo Amaro Sardine in Olive Oil and Piri Piri.
So easy and delicious.