Shells with European Sardines
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Add this to your weekly meal prep!
For 2 servings:
- 1 Can of Santo Amaro European Sardines in Olive Oil.
- 2 cups of short pasta cooked -al dente.
- 250 grams of cooked or canned peas.
- 250 grams of mushrooms.
- 100 grams of leeks, chopped or sliced.
- ½ cup of mayonnaise or cream.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
In a frying pan, sauté the leeks until golden. Add the mus-hrooms and turn up the heat, it’s important that they are golden fried and crispy.
In a bowl, mix the pasta, peas, leeks and mushrooms mixture. Add the mayonnaise or cream and stir then add the salt and pepper. Keep in the fridge and just before serving add the Santo Amaro European Sardines in Olive Oil.
This recipe is so versatile that you can even make it with Santo Amaro Tuna, just add lemon juice and voila!