Santo Amaro Sardine Bar
Cooking time: 20 minutes
For 4 servings:
- 2 or more cans of Santo Amaro Sardines in Olive Oil
- 4 boiled eggs, peeled and cut in chunks
- 2 cups of chopped lettuce
- 2 cups steamed mini beans
- 8 small potatoes cooked and quartered
- ½ cup capers
- 1 cup of sauté vegetables -colorful peppers, red onion,
garlic, tomato, olive oil, salt and pepper
This recipe is not only delicious but a lot of fun!
To sauté the vegetables, cut them into medium pieces.
In a frying pan heat the oil and add the vegetables. Brown them. Add salt and pepper.
It is very easy to set up your sardine bar.
Organize all the ingredients around Santo Amaro can of Sardines in the center of the table.
On the side, put a jar with olive oil, a salt shaker and a pepper mill.
Have wood trays or plates for everybody to serve themselves. Everything is ready to start enjoying this healthy and colorful meal.