Potato Salad with European Sardines
Cooking time: 20 minutes
A light dinner, ideal to serve as a starter.
An easy, delicious and nutritious recipe.
For 2 servings:
- 1 can of Santo Amaro European Sardines in Olive Oil.
- 2 potatoes cooked and cut into sheets.
- 1⁄2 bulb onion sliced in rings.
- 1 handful of small tomatoes.
- 1 tablespoon of red bell pepper diced.
- 1 tablespoon of capers.
- 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley For the vinaigrette.
- 1⁄4 cup of vinegar.
- 1 teaspoon of mustard.
- Salt and Pepper.
While you cook the potatoes, mix the onion with the vinaigrette and let it rest for 10 minutes and drain.
Serving is simple, at the bottom of the plate you put the potatoes in sheets, over them place the onions and finally the sardines. Add the rest of the ingredients without mixing, then bring it to the table and it s ready! You can replace the potatoes with a bed of lettuce.